Mobile Phone Died, what would be the best mobile phone for wind/speedsurfing?
Tweets by Hanskleingeld
http://www.gps-speedsurfing.com/Some sites I wish to be able to visit with mobile phone, but it just doesn’t work (to long loading time or screen is simply to small and frustrating)… Therefor I like to share a little tip for visiting Speedsurfingblog with your mobile phone: check this RSS page from feedburner http://feeds.feedburner.com/SpeedsurfingBlog (much faster and better format for mobile phones)Also I check gmail often to see if I have some nice emails, but on samsung it was to much trouble to answer. And the phone worked great through bluetooth for my carkit.Looked this morning a bit for the new mobile phone, I guess Android fits me well?? Everything online from me (blog/email/calendre/etc) is google, with the Android software everything should match good. But pretty expensive system this Android stuff… I don’t mind some advertisement on screen if it saves some $$$
I expect some speedsurfingblog readers know much more about mobile phones. I would like to do these things on my phone:
- OK for visiting a few webpages
- Skype would be great, this would definitly safe me $$, since the number of international calls grow.
- Gmail should work (rather use an app), being able to answer would be a plus
- Most important calling should work, also battery should last 2 days (or with a loader in the car).
- Twitter (I want to continue using but the samsung that died took ages to twitter)
- camera is not important, but a good one would be plus for instant sharing (twitter).. The samsung camera was crap.
Erik is windsurfer for 10+ years. In his daily life he is professional in construction dewatering, advisor, troubleshooter. Erik likes adventures, explore and to challenge himself. During his life he is trying to get the best out of it and have respect for the earth, nature and future generations. The modern world is about sharing, in this blog Erik shares his experiences, selfreflection and lessons learned.